The Last Day of my Life at School - Tahsir Makakcha

 The Last Day of my Life at School:-



  On the last day of school I remember my mother waking me up at 5:00 a.m. in the morning to get ready to walk down my school premises one last time.
The previous day, a notice was sent to the classroom mentioning about a passing out ceremony. On listening to the notice a deep sadness came over me and my batch mates as from the next day, we would be parting ways. But we all cheered up and started making plans for ways and means of celebrating our passing out ceremony to the fullest. The last day of school is one of the most cherished days of my life. It was a turning point in my life which was filled with both joy and grief. I was sad to leave my friends and teachers with whom I had associated and shared some wonderful moments of my life. I was happy that my school had formed me and taught me to accept new challenges in life. I was sad to leave school; but the last day of school marked a new beginning in my life - I would now enter College.

I made a video with the collection of clips that was recorded at the farewell ceremony and after about 1 and half months of the farewell ceremony I published it on YouTube, you may ask why it’s late to publish the video on YouTube, cause there were final exams and I couldn't fully concentrate on video making;

I have a YouTube channel named Home Boarding , and I uploaded that video there. Here’s the video that I made and now it has become one of the most memorable video of my life.





Free subscription to YouTube.

Connect with me here:

Comments

Trending 🔥

Annual School Excursion - 2019 | S.R.H.S.S.

Related song to Manipur Independence Day, 14th August 1947 by Tapta Jayenta